Conductive tapes have good electrical and thermal conductivity.
Copper tapes can be cut to any width starting at 6 mm. They are supplied with a conductive adhesive as standard.
Depending on customer‘s needs, the tapes are delivered on roll or cut to length. The standard roll length are 33 meters.
Kiss-cut parts and stripes are also possible to order.
- Standard roll length: 33 m
- Available in a width range from 6 to 50 mm as standard
- Additional width available up to 300 mm on request
- Conductive adhesive tape as standard
- Kiss-cut parts and stripes available on request
- Copper tapes are solderable
More details about conductive tapes.
The tolerances for our conductive tapes can be found here.