Conductive fleece tapes are metallized with and tin and have an extremely good conductivity and a high protection. They can be cut to width starting at 6 mm. The tapes are supplied with a conductive adhesive as standard.
Fleece tapes can be supplied with or without mask which serves as protective cover if powder coating or paint finishing is intended.
- Standard roll length: 33 m
- Available in a width range from 6 to 50 mm as standard
- Additional widths on request
- Flexible, high tension fleece material
- Conductive adhesive tape as standard
- Available with or without mask
More details about conductive tapes.