Coextruded profiles consist of a conductive and a non-conductive component. They are produced in a single process and offer very good shielding properties as well as high protection against environmental influences.
Coextruded elastomers are produced according to customer requirements. Various shapes are available. Fluorosilicone can also be used for applications with oil or fuels.
- Combi-gasket for and environmental protection
- Highest environmetal protection (up to IP68) of the non-conductive area
- Use of fluorosilicone if material should be resistant against aggressive substances
- Cost-effective solution compared to two separate gaskets
- Customer-specific manufacturing
More details about conductive elastomers.