Tuned Frequency Absorber product series is a thin magnetically loaded sheet stock. Tuned Frequency Absorbers, also known as resonant frequency absorbers, provide great reflection loss at a discrete frequency, typically offering 20dB of attenuation.
Tuned Frequency Absorbers offer a narrowband of absorption, typically +/-10% of the resonant frequency, so are best used when a single discrete frequency is trying to be absorbed.
The material can be tuned to any frequency from 1 to 40 GHz, by simply changing the formulation and thickness.
- Magnetically loaded sheet stock
- Great reflection loss at a discrete frequency, typically offering 20dB of attenuation
- Narrowband of absorption, typically +/-10%
- Best used when a single discrete frequency has to be absorbed
- Can be tuned to any frequencies from 1 to 40 GHz
More details about microwave absorbers.
The tolerances for our microwave absorbers can be found here.