Convoluted Foam Absorber product series is a lightweight conductive impregnated sheet stock providing broadband reflection loss at microwave frequencies.
Due to the shape of the cones on Convoluted Foam Absorbers, they exhibit high reflection loss and are intended to be applied to metal surfaces inside test boxes, housings, radomes, network enclosures or antennae.
Convoluted Foam Absorbers attenuate energy at normal and high angles of incidence at frequencies from 1 GHz to 18 GHz.
- Conductive impregnated sheet stock
- Broadband reflection loss at microwave frequencies
- High reflection loss due to the shape of the cones
- Application on metal surfaces
- Attenuation of energy at normal and high angles of incidence at frequencies from 1 GHz to 18 GHz
More details about microwave absorbers.
The tolerances for our microwave absorbers can be found here.