Knife-edge profiles have a foam core which is covered either with conductive -nickel (CuNi) fabric or (AL) foil. The gaskets are fitted with a non-conductive adhesive tape as standard.
The material can be cut to the required length or modified to individual needs. Customized dimensions can be supplied at low cost.
Fabric over foam gaskets are also available in a halogen free version.
- Excellent shielding effectiveness
- Polyurethan foam core; standard : 45 kg/m³
- Optionally available with adhesive tape with removal aid (WRL)
- Optionally available with multiple parts on carrier sheet (STP)
- Other dimensions on request
- Fabric over foam gaskets also available in a halogen free version
More details about fabric-/foil over foam gaskets.