Edge protection profiles are installed by simply being pressed into position on the edges and are mounted by a clamping effect. No adhesive is required.
The core of the profiles is made of expanded rubber and is covered with a -nickel fabric (CuNi).
The edge protection profiles have an embedded steel insert and a U-shaped section. They are extremely flexible.
- Including looped wire carrier and hollow sponge sealing section
- Excellent shielding effectiveness
- Simple to assemble; no adhesive required
- Resistant to a temperature range from -30°C to 80°C
- Available in different lengths and also on roll
More details about hollow chamber, edge protection, EPDM profiles.