Edge protection profiles are installed by simply being pressed into position on the edges and are mounted by a clamping effect. No adhesive is required.
The core of the profiles is made of expanded rubber and is covered with a -nickel fabric (CuNi).
The edge protection profiles have an embedded steel insert and a U-shaped section. They are extremely flexible.
- Including looped wire carrier and hollow sponge sealing section
- Excellent shielding effectiveness
- Simple to assemble; no adhesive required
- Resistant to a temperature range from -30°C to 80°C
- Available in different lengths and also on roll
More details about hollow chamber, edge protection, EPDM profiles.
The tolerances for our hollow chamber profiles, edge protection profiles and profiles can be found here.