In addition to conductive and conductively coated elastomers, coexroded elastomer profiles MTC's product portfolio also includes coextruded elastomer profiles. They are characterized by very good properties and at the same time offer a high level of protection against environmental influences.
Coextruded elastomers are produced in a single process and consist of a conductive and a non-conductive component. Especially for large profiles, this product variant represents a cost-effective alternative to consistently conductive elastomers.
All coextruded elastomer profiles are manufactured according to customer requirements, which makes it possible to create a wide range of shapes, such as hollow chamber profiles, U-profiles, etc.
Features and product benefits of coextruded elastomers at a glance:
- Combi-gasket for EMI and environmental protection
- Highest environmetal protection (up to IP68) of the non-conductive area
- Use of fluorosilicone for higher resistance to aggressive liquids such as kerosene and hydraulic oil
- Cost-effective solution compared to two separate gaskets
- Customer-specific manufacturing